"It hurts to have someone in your heart that you can't have in your arms."

Nowadays I feel like a wanderer
Lost and desolate, I am
My world feels cracked
A missing piece I seek daily
I wanna find it
But somehow I know it's you

I crave the presence of you
The memories of the scent of you
It leaves me in pain
Full of endless yearning

In the dark my voice falls
Tears my pillow helps me hide
Sobs that the night try to cover

Sometimes I curl up
Wishing the pain would slow down
Wishing that it wouldn't hurt so bad not to see you
I curl up
In silent sobs for you

My eyes feel glassy when I see them
Laughter rings in their eyes
Smiles on their lips
Their jokes loud and funny
And yet all I feel
Is this empty spot in my earth

When will you be home?
I really wanna see you
The pain is eating me up
The cold is draining my sanity
The silence is robbing me of life
I really miss your laughter your smile n being lost in your gorgeous eyes

Did you know
Sometimes I say I'm fine with tears in my eyes?
Sometimes I say it's okay when my soul screams it ain't?
I wish you knew

I wish you knew how lost I am
I wish you knew how empty I am
I wish you knew how desolate I feel
Without you

There's this spot in my soul
One that feels like a gaping hole
It kills me with it's silence
It drains me with its nature

I wrote this and it kinda explains everything about how I feel


Co-Writer - My G

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IT ALL FADES AWAY IN THE END

This Is Me Accepting That Some People Aren’t Meant To Stay In Our Lives MOVING ON