IT ALL FADES AWAY IN THE END

We don't talk anymore
You don't seem to have interest anymore
I love you
But i can't cage you like a bird
You're meant to fly
Be happy
Live life
Have fun

I do care about us
That's why i'm hurt

You remember the long phone calls
We sometimes talked for 100mins
Funny right
But look now
We don't talk anymore
Only few minutes
It's always hi
Morning
Goodnight

You're enjoying life
One thing i know about you
You love life
And you can't be caged
And you don't care about how people feel about you

People do care about you
People do hurt because of you
Relationship has hurt me before
Because i accepted things the way they are

When i entered into this relationship
I was like
"I will put my ego away, if love kills me let it be so"

I'm a pussy sometimes
I fight hard to make you realise that i love you
I faulter
I realise my mistake
I apologise
But do you even care?

I will always love you
I will always remember you
I will remember the few memories we created
And the little moments we shared
I will remember the glow in your eyes
The smile brighter than the sun
Caramel well shaped teeth
The hips that look to be always growing
Girl, you're "blessed"

I'll remember the long phone calls
The times you weren't ashamed of me calling you
The times you could tell me anything
When we shared secrets
When we talked 'bout life
The past
The future

You have a heart of gold
Don't melt it
You have sweet words
Don't mince them
You have brains
Use it
You have freedom
Be wise

I'll definitely miss you
Thank you for everything


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It hurts to have someone in your heart that you can't have in your arms."

This Is Me Accepting That Some People Aren’t Meant To Stay In Our Lives MOVING ON